Ceramic Building: Memorial Chapel
Memorial Chapel was dedicated in 1951. The Chapel is a living tribute to the 6,500 Culver men who served in the Armed Forces from 1941-45, plus the names of Culver alumni killed in World War II, Korea, Vietnam, and the Global War on Terrorism are inscribed within.
- The ceramic building is sold with light cord. Base 7.5" l x 3.75" w x 10" h.
- Manufacturer: Stein Advertising